Frequently Asked Questions
How does your service work? 5 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Complete and submit the quote request form make sure to attach plans/drawings or login to your dashboard and place a request for a quote.
- Step 2: We will review and send you a quote within 24 hours or less
- Step 3: Once you review our quote & accept the quote, then we send you a payment request
- Step 4: Next we get to work right away on your takeoff order
- Step 5: After Quality Control Check you will receive a detailed takeoff for each requested trade/scope in the time frame agreed upon and in the format requested
How does your free trial work?
We are offering a Free Material Only Takeoff Trial! (Based on 1 trade and on 1-page drawing OR Up To 1 Hour of Free Takeoff Work) Please specify which trade/scope of work in the message section and attach your plans/drawings. Please allow 3 to 4 days Turn Around Time. Or Get a discount of equal value on your full order.
How much does it cost?
We price our services per scope of work and our time to complete your order. Please submit drawings/plans for a free quote. Our prices are affordable and our goal is to earn your repeat business.
What is your turn around time?
- Response to emails, quote request and general inquiries: 24 hrs or less
- Free Trial Orders: 3 to 4 Days
- Takeoff Orders: 48 hrs to 72 hrs or depending on the scope of work (Meeting your requested due date is our top priority)
Do you offer rush services?
Rush Orders Are Available for an extra cost. (24 hours or less depends on order size) Please send us a message to confirm availability.
Do you offer a client login (private order dashboard)?
Yes, we offer a personalized client login dashboard. Here you can monitor your order progress, easily request free quotes, track all of your projects and invoices. If you have placed a takeoff order with us, please check your email for login details. Check spam, just in case. If you are already a client login here: https://my.rockettakeoffs.com
What types of takeoffs do you do?
Specialize in the following trades, if your trade is not listed send us a message and we can confirm if we can help you.
Roof and Siding
Floor, Wall, and Ceiling
Lumber and Hardware
Pavement and Parking
Where are you located at?
We are located in Dacula, GA USA. We serve our customers remotely. Click here to learn more about us.
What types of payments do you accept?
Credit Card, Stripe Payment, Square Payment or Paypal Payments. Please note payment must be confirmed before we can begin work.
What countries do you service?
USA & Carribean, Canada, Spain, UK & Australia
What software and format do you use?
We are currently mainly using Planswift for takeoffs. However, we can also provide takeoffs in Bluebeam & RSMeans. Our formats include PDF Marked Drawings, Planswift File(As Requested) & Material List Excel Spread Sheet. If you are looking for something else, send us a message and we can confirm if we can help you.
What languages do you speak?
What types of clients do you typically serve?
General Contractors, Insurance Adjusters, Realtors, Homeowners, Sub-Contractors, Engineers, and Home Builders.
My project has to be confidential, how can I ensure you will honor this?
We are happy to sign a non-disclosure/confidential agreement when needed.
What are your terms of service & refund policy?
Please click here to review our terms of service.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any other questions!
Ready To Get Started?